Key Verses: 18:9,10
"One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: `Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.'"
1. Read verses 1-4. Where did Paul go from Athens and how did he begin his life and ministry there? Who were Aquila and Priscilla?
2. Read verses 5-8. How was Paul's ministry strengthened? Why and how did he turn to preach to the Gentiles? Read verses 9-11. How did the Lord encourage Paul? Why did he need this encouragement?
3. Read verses 12-17. Did opposition subside? What charges were brought against him? How did God protect him? What can we learn from Paul's tenacity in Corinth? (18)
4. Read verses 18-23. Describe his return to Antioch. Who did he take with him? How did his ministry in Ephesus begin? Why did he stop by Jerusalem? When and how did he begin his third missionary journey?
5. Read verses 24-28. Who was Apollos? What were his strengths and weaknesses?
How did Priscilla and Aquila help him? What can you learn from this chapter
about the house church of Aquila and Priscilla? What can we learn from Paul?