PETERíS CONFESSION OF CHRIST
Key Verse: 8:29
1. Read verses 22-24. Who did people bring to Jesus? What did Jesus do to this blind man? (23) What did Jesus ask him? What was this manís answer? (24)
2. How did Jesus heal this man? (25) Describe the stages of the blind manís healing. What spiritual lessons can we learn here?
3. Read verses 27-30. Where did Jesus go? What was the first question Jesus asked his disciples? What was their answer? What does this tell us about people's general view of Jesus? Why did the people think like this?
4. What was Jesus' second question? (29a) How is this question different from the first one? How did Peter answer?
5. What does "the Christ" mean? What did this confession mean to Peter personally? Have you made such a personal confession? (Ro 10:10; Mt 16:17-19)