DO EVERYTHING IN LOVE
1 Corinthians 16:1-24
Key Verse: 16:14
“Do everything in love.”
1. Read verses 1-4. What principles did Paul teach about offerings? What was the purpose of this particular offering? (Ro 15:25-27)
2. Read verses 5-9. Where is Paul writing from? What is his plan? Why did he want to remain in Ephesus, even though it was dangerous?
3. Read verses 10-12. What was Paul’s attitude toward his fellow workers? Why?
4. Read verse 13-24. Why might the admonitions in verses 13-14 be necessary? How does Paul express gratitude and encourage spiritual order?
5. How many times is “love” mentioned in these verses? What can you learn from Paul about co-working in doing God’s work?